Desserts are delicious, there's no doubt about that. If you're vegan, it can be a little more challenging to find tasty things to satisfy your sweet-tooth, but fear not for our nutritionist is here to save the day with a delicious vegan dessert.
- 1 2/3 cups of coconut milk
- 6-8 cardamom pods
- 1 slice of lime (or a rind will do)
- 2 oz pudding rice
- Place all of your ingredients into an oven dish and give them a good mix together
- Pop into the oven for 60-90 minutes at 300F
- Stir occassionally to make sure the cardamom pods are well infused
- Leave to cool and enjoy!