Cookies are awesome, there’s no doubt about that. One is never enough and munching on a chewylicious, soft cookie with a cup of tea or coffee is a pretty awesome way to treat yourself!
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 120 ml agave nectar
- 50g chocolate chunks
- 115 ml grapeseed oil
- 355g of blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Grab all of the dry ingredients and mix them all together into a large bowl
- Get a smaller bowl and stir together your wet ingredients
- Mix both sets of ingredients in a new bowl
- Once you have your gooey mixture, shape them into little balls (or any shape you might want) and put them onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 F for up to ten minutes. Keep an eye on the cookies and you’ll see when they are ready
- Take them out and resist the urge to tuck in – let them cool for a bit and then go nuts!