Although these splendid desserts look beautiful and amazing, they’re surprisingly effortless to make – impress with this super tasty indulgent bite suitable for a dinner party or a gift.
Have a pop at this great recipe which will produce 20 of these flavoursome pops in only 15 minutes (plus a further 30 minutes chill time in the fridge)
- 4 Nakd cocoa orange bars
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 large orange zest
- Grab hold of the four Nakd bars and snap them into five parts. Roll them into separate balls.
- Slide the pop stick into the middle of the ball before leaving them to harden in the freezer for a while.
- Boil up some water and place a heatproof bowl filled with the chocolate.
- Reach for a parchment paper lined baking tray and sprinkle the orange zest on top. Bake for 10 minutes at 150°C, or until it looks dried. Take the zest and grind it down.
- Once your melted chocolate has cooled down, it’s time to lower the cake pops in being sure you’ve covered the entire surface. Sprinkle that lovely zest on the top.
- Allow them to set in the freezer for half an hour then tuck in!