Relax, sit back and savour all of this year's tennis action with our delicious Pistachio Tennis Ball Truffles! Using Nakd's own Cocoa Delight bars, blogger extraordinaire WallFlower Girl returns with another ace melt your mouth recipe for you to share and enjoy.
- 4 Nakd Cocoa Delight bars
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup raw pistachios, unshelled
- A pinch of ground tumeric
- (optional coconut cream)
- Rinse your hands with cold water, then chop the Nakd bars into halves and mould into small balls. Put the balls in the fridge to set and move on to prepare the coating.
- Place the ground pistachios and tumeric in a food processor or equivalent. Blitz together until the powder is a green-yellow colour like a tennis ball. You may need to add more tumeric to reach the required colour but don't worry - you won't be able to taste it!
- Take a small bowl and add your agave syrup. Dip the set Nakd bar balls into the syrup and then coat in the pistachio powder.
- When each ball has an even coat place in the fridge to set.
- For bonus points, use coconut cream to make the tennis ball lines with a piping bag. Refridgerate for 3 days in the fridge.