A chocolate mousse is an awesome soothing dessert which really hits the spot after a meal. We all have to indulge once in a while, so why not make it this vegan-friendly recipe packed full of flavour in a gloriously smooth and light consistency?
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 Nākd Cocoa Delight Bars
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 120ml dairy-free milk
- And some edible flowers if you can get them!
- Scoop out the soft flesh of your avocados and blend it with the cocoa powder, syrup, and milk.
- Spoon the blended mixture evenly into your serving glasses and leave them in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Blitz your Nākd Cocoa Delight bars in a food processor and spoon the crumble on top of the mousse pots.