Soup may not be the first thing you think about eating when its summer, but not all broths are hot and hearty! Instead, why not tantalise yourself with a chilled, light and flavoursome fusion which is healthy, nutritious and tastes like heaven.
- Two mangoes - place the fruit on its side and cut away the flesh from the stone before cutting into chunks
- Two cucumbers - peel and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp of olive oil, organic coconut oil or rapeseed oil
- Juice from a squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup of coconut water
- 1/4 tsp of sea or rock salt
- 1 tbsp of mint leaves, chopped
- Garnish with a sprig of mint if serving as a soup
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend to a smooth and creamy liquid
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!
This brilliant soup recipe can be served with a main meal or even as a refreshing, quick breakfast in a glass. This soup contains everything you need to feel good, with healthy fats, fibre and antioxidants which are perfect for getting you going in the morning or after a workout.